1. Position seating and angle screens so that all your guests will have a good view of the big game.
2. Set up a room without a television for partygoers who might be more interested in the social aspect of the party to sit and talk.
3. Keep paper towels and cleaner on hand to quickly clean up messes that may be created during exciting plays.
4. Provide one or two large trash cans around the viewing area in order to keep up with the trash and the game, and hopefully if the trash cans are large enough you may only need to take the trash out once during or after the party.
5. Be sure to keep some more portable snacks like chips and salsa near the viewing area, as well as one or two large coolers with plenty of ice cold beer so that no one has to miss a single play to freshen their beer. ( refill the coolers at halftime )
6. Place a small TV in the hot food area so that guests can get more food without missing a thing!