Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hot Pink and Lime Green Party!

I have recently been asked to plan a party for a girl named Naomi's 12th birthday. Planning parties for this age group is really fun because they are interested in having some more "grown-up" elements incorporated but are still young enough to appreciate all the bright and fun things that are oh so fresh and remind us all of youth! She absolutely knew what colors she wanted to use for her shindig....hot pink and lime green are kind of her signature colors so that was a natural direction to take the party in! Whenever I am beginning the planning process for any party I like to find lots of images that inspire me for that particular event.....here are some images that have inspired me for this get-together!

2 comments:

  1. i luv pink and green and u gave me such a great idea.




    Kelsey 13

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am planning my daughter's Sweet 16 party and she has chosen pink and lime green for her colors. I am in Orlando and was wondering if you were able to find places online or in FL that had things like in the pictures above. I have had a hard time finding nice decorations and ideas for centerpieces!

    I love the tablecloth in the picture above!

    I'll take any advice or resources that you may have!

    EMAIL: teachbyheart2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete