Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sex and The City Movie Sequel

I don't know how many of you are Sex and The City fans out there...but I am a BIG ONE! I didn't actually start watching the series until it was already over, I had to catch up with DVD. BUT THEN....I fell in LOVE! The series is so clever ( probably because Carrie Bradshaw is a writer) and fashionable. Now the movie, don't get me wrong was really good. HOWEVER, it was nothing in comparison to the series. I have big curiosities about the sequel, and of course since I had a party for the premiere of the original Sex and the City Movie, I thought I might have a sequel party too! The official premiere date for the sequel is May 28th, 2010  , and so naturally that will also be the date of my Sex and The City Party The Sequel! Check back for theme development, and if YOU have any ideas please feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment