Sunday, April 5, 2009

Take me out to the Ballgame!

Today is opening day for Major League Baseball! I know that my husband Matt is VERY excited! In honor of today, I thought I would post some inspirations for a baseball themed party. A "Take me out to the Ballgame" themed party can be thrown to celebrate many occasions like:

- a coed baby shower for a baby boy
- boy's first birthday
- adult birthday
- girl's birthday (especially if you change up some of the colors, exchange red for pink, navy for turquoise ect..)

Here are some ideas for a "Take me out to the Ballgame" Party!:

I found this tablescape on carolinapanache.blogspot.com!How cute is it? The centerpiece is so clever but so simple.
Baseball lanterns are available through Oriental Trading for just $4.95 for 3 lanterns!


What baseball party would be complete without coca cola, baby ruth bars, and Cracker Jacks?

I found these great baseball party ideas at settingthemoodwithjamee.blogspot.com!

- You could also serve beer, hotdogs, popcorn, peanuts, or red, white , and blue parfaits!
- Big League Chew would make great party favors for guests!
- Come up with a cocktail and call it a "Homerun"

No comments:

Post a Comment